At Dowhyolo, we have opportunities to stand-out for budding "X" skilled individuals with a proven track-record at our Global Operations & R&D Centre in the heart of Bengaluru, the IT Capital of India (nicknamed Silicon Valley of India, also known as the Garden City of India). Bengaluru is a multicultural metropolis with a population of over 15 million and is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in India, with over 61% of the city's population comprising migrants from different parts of India. IT companies in Bengaluru employ over 35% of India's pool of 1 million IT professionals. Recently, in January 2017, Bengaluru has emerged as the most dynamic city in Jones Lang LaSalle's fourth annual City Momentum Index of cities around the world, followed by Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam and Silicon Valley in the United States.
People build a company. Do you believe you can?
We have 3 type of opportunities available:
These are full-time career opportunities uniquely curated per our requirement and matched to suit your passion, experience, proven track-record, and education. Career advancements are based purely on merit, performance, and exceeding goals/deliverables within the given period of time. All our projects are challenging and time-sensitive hence diligence, commitment, and rapid learning are key to the survival and growth here.
- Growth Lead
- Operations Commando
- Executive Assistant
- Data Analyst (opening soon)
- Python Developer (opening soon)
- No-ego: "Either leave it at home, or dump it in the drain."
- Self-driven. Passionate. Innovative. Inspirational: "Infect others around you."
- Sincere. Diligent. Responsible. Hardworking: "Set your own records, break them often."
- Excellent spoken and written English skills. Similar skills in a second language are a must: "Effective communication is the key to Our success."
- Working knowledge of using the Internet, Google Search, Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)": "We are an Internet technology company."
- Intermediate or Expert proficiency in using Microsoft Excel or preferably Google Sheets (we use this). Of course, string and numeric functions are key!
- Two neatly printed copies of your latest resume.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Dress neatly in formals.
- Keep phone on silent.
Internships are key for the development of the ecosystem, shaping thoughts, and inspiring the leaders of tomorrow. We ourselves, have had the opportunity to learn from world-famous experts in their fields during numerous internships, short/long projects around the globe. And on similar lines, we have evolved our own internship programme. There are three (3) options applicants have here:
- Summer Internship Programme - This is our flagship programme and typically runs May through July though dates can be tuned to match with student vacation period. The application is usually routed through the institution placement cell.
- Rolling Internship Programme - This is a programme for highly motivated students and runs all year round. It is usually focussed on shorter periods depending on vacation schedule and availability of the students. Typical periods range from one (1) to four (4) weeks and students can apply at any point of the year.
- Explorer Internship Programme - This is primarily focussed on working professionals who are working in a full-time job and wish to learn, enhance skills, and contribute. They may be looking for a change or to do something totally different in life.
All applications must be submitted at least 45 days in advance and undergo an exhaustive screening process for shortlisting and interview. Some of the major shortlisting metrics are merit, passion, need, and availability. On successful completion of the programme, all interns receive a 1-hour career guidance session besides regular mentoring during the duration of the programme.
Occasional opportunities to participate, learn, contribute, and support our exclusive invite-only events. Check-out our Events Calendar to find out upcoming events and reach out to us.
Time for Reflection
1. Are you the best?
We have a no-compromise policy when we hire. We bring you the best and expect to only settle for the best in the field.
2. Can you prove it?
If you answered the first question, "Yes", then you need to prove it quickly. Work makes us proud and speaks much louder than words.
3. Are you a problem solver?
At Dowhyolo, we solve hard-challenges each day. Are you brave enough to dare your brain and stay on-top of your game?
4. Are you a leader?
We are looking for energetic individuals who will lead our teams and continue to Wow! our customers. What makes you stand-out?
5. Are you an early riser?
We start early, beat the traffic, and make things happen. So, expect to get up early. And, we are liberal if you want to come even earlier. Exceptions: None.
6. Do you look for shortcuts?
There is no place for shortcuts here. A job well done is a job well done and we are sure you know what we mean. Period.
7. Do you think yourself?
Do you think yourself or search Google for answers? You know what we are looking for, don't you?
8. Are you organized?
Staying organized is not a skill, it is a lifestyle. Hence, it is not an expectation, it is a prerequisite.