Tips for Writing Great Reviews
Writing great reviews helps others discover our services that are just right for them. Here are a few tips:
- Be informative and insightful: Be specific and relevant to the service(s) you’re reviewing, and describe what other customers are likely to experience. Highlight what makes the Dowhyolo.com special, and try to share something novel and new that you experienced during your interactions with us and from our services. Reviews should reveal the unique experiences that we offer.
- Keep it real: Be authentic. Review your own experience, and explain why you liked or disliked our services. Try to be as accurate as possible, and include both the positive and negative aspects of your experience. Be respectful: Not every experience is going to be perfect. Sometimes you’ll want to share negative feedback. Even if you’re frustrated, make sure your criticism is constructive. We often use the feedback to improve our services.
- Reviews not General Commentary: At times certain services may become the subject of larger public debate or conversation due to recent news coverage or current events. While we respect and value your opinion, Reviews are not meant for social or political commentary. We think there are other forums that are more suited to those kinds of conversations, like blogs or social networks. Please write about your firsthand experience with our services and not general commentary on them in relation to recent news.
- Write with style: People will pay attention when you write thoughtful reviews. Keep them readable and avoid excessive capitalization or punctuation. Use good grammar, check your spelling, and avoid profanity. Choose the right length - a paragraph is great. Be creative and have fun!
- Include your city: Reviews are a great way to let others know from where you are and why you decided to opt for our services. The mention of the city also assures others about our services in your area and hence allows them to take benefit from our experience and expertise.