Are you a registered client?
In case you are not registered as a client with us, please complete the form at http://go.dowhyolo.com/form-clientregistration before making a payment.
Note: You only need to complete this form once!
For Clients located in India
Payments can be made in Indian Rupees (INR) using one of the options below:
1. Bank Transfer using IMPS/NEFT/RTGS
Please reach out to us if you prefer to pay using this option. Highly recommended and results in fastest order processing times.
2. Credit/Debit Card
- Register on PayUMoney as a Buyer using http://go.dowhyolo.com/payumoney-registration.
- If you are an existing user, go straight to http://go.dowhyolo.com/makepayment-in to make the payment.
- Enter the amount as agreed and your details and make the payment.
Note: Credit/debit card payments will incur a convenience fee.
3. Multi-city At Par Cheque / Demand Draft
- Prepare a cheque/DD favouring "Dowhyolo.com India Private Limited" payable at "Bengaluru, Karnataka".
- Write your name, mobile #, and date behind it and courier to Accounts Division, Dowhyolo.com India Private Limited, CA Site No. 1, HAL 3rd Stage, Kodihalli, (JSS/GINSERV Building, Behind Hotel Leela Palace), Bengaluru 560008, Karnataka.
- Optionally, you may include a short cover letter.
Note: Orders paid via Cheque/DD are processed once the payments are realized which may result in a delay of 3-5 business days. Hence, we recommend using NEFT/RTGS or Credit/Debit Card to ensure your order is processed quickly.
For Clients located in the United States Including Overseas, Excluding India
Payments can be made in U.S. Dollars (USD) using one of the options below. Once you place an order, you will receive payment instructions on your registered email address.
1. Bank Transfer using Electronic/Wire Transfer
2. Credit/Debit Card
All credit/debit card transactions will incur a standard transaction fee of 2.9%. Further, if you are paying by a non-U.S. credit/debit card, it will incur an additional international transaction fee of 1% (i.e. total 3.9%).